Here is a list of my publications during my time in research. I worked in the SaToSS (Security and Trust of Software Systems) research group at the University of Luxembourg, but collaborated with researchers from around the world. Note that our group policy was to order authors alphabetically, rather than by contribution.
- Wesemeyer, S., Boureanu, I., Smith, Z., & Treharne, H. (2020). Extensive Security Verification of the LoRaWAN Key-Establishment: Insecurities Patches. In 2020 IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy (EuroS P) (pp. 425–444). https://doi.org/10.1109/EuroSP48549.2020.00034
- Mauw, S., Smith, Z., Toro-Pozo, J., & Trujillo-Rasua, R. (2019). Post-Collusion Security and Distance Bounding. In Proceedings of the 2019 ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security. ACM.
- Filimonov, I., Horne, R., Mauw, S., & Smith, Z. (2019). Breaking Unlinkability of the ICAO 9303 Standard for e-Passports Using Bisimilarity. In European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (pp. 577–594). Springer.
- Lee, H., Smith, Z., Lim, J., Choi, G., Chun, S., Chung, T., & Kwon, T. T. (2019). maTLS: How to Make TLS middlebox-aware? In NDSS.
- Mauw, S., Smith, Z., Toro-Pozo, J., & Trujillo-Rasua, R. (2018). Distance-Bounding Protocols: Verification without Time and Location. In IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, S&P’18, May 21–23, 2018, San Francisco, California, USA.
- Mauw, S., Smith, Z., Toro-Pozo, J., & Trujillo-Rasua, R. (2018). Automated Identification of Desynchronisation Attacks on Shared Secrets. In European Symposium on Research in Computer Security.
- Lee, H., Smith, Z., Chun, S., & Kwon, T. T. (2018). A Trustworthy Middlebox-aware Networking Architecture (Poster). In USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation.